Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Chart data point not align in SAS VA

Accepted Solution Solved
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Chart data point not align in SAS VA

Hi Experts,

Good day!

I would like to seek your help regarding chart that the data points are not align when 1 decimal place applied in the report.

For more understanding, Attached are dummy/sample charts that display the 1 decimal and with 2 decimal places (check the color BLUE line). Thank you in advance.

Note: The project requiremennt should display 1 decimal place only but should be aligned.

Best Regards,

Carrot

Attachment
Attachment

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎10-16-2015 02:36 AM
SAS Super FREQ

Re: Chart data point not align in SAS VA

If I understand correctly, the chart is plotting the data points according to their actual values, not the formatted (rounded to 1 decimal) values.

I believe that you will need to create an aggregated measure with the Round() operator to plot the rounded values? Or you could perform the rounding as part of your data preparation.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Regular Contributor

Hello,

Can you explain bit more...

Teja

Solution
‎10-16-2015 02:36 AM
SAS Super FREQ

If I understand correctly, the chart is plotting the data points according to their actual values, not the formatted (rounded to 1 decimal) values.

I believe that you will need to create an aggregated measure with the Round() operator to plot the rounded values? Or you could perform the rounding as part of your data preparation.
Contributor

Thank you Sam! round function solved our issue.

Best Regards,
Carrot17
Post a Question
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation