BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
BettyLoo
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello,

Does anyone know exactly where to drop data mart tables for autoloading in SAS VA? I dropped the ones I have in the AutoLoader folder and ran the script in the Windows task scheduler. However, the last time they autoloaded in VA was 2 days ago even though there is new data i those tables. Am I suppose to drop them in the EVDMLA folder?

Sincerely,

Betty

4 REPLIES 4
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

The EVDMLA location is for the audit tables, so you should not move your tables to that autoload folder structure.

You can find some troubleshooting tips for autoload on page 167 in the SAS Visual Analytics Administration Guide:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/va/7.3/en/vaag.pdf

Also, the autoload log might provide additional information. It will be in a location similar to this:

C:\sas\Config\Lev1\Applications\SASVisualAnalytics\VisualAnalyticsAdministrator\Logs

BettyLoo
Fluorite | Level 6
Thank you very much! Problem solved [😊]

Have a nice day!! 😃
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello@BettyLoo,

then, did any of the post helped you? If that is the case, would you mind to set your question as answered and the relevant post as the actual solution (or any other information you got)? This will help us and other users to find better answers to their questions! Smiley Happy

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Juan

BettyLoo
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello Juan,

Yes it did. Thank you for asking 😃 Have a nice day!!

/Betty

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation