Exploring, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Autoload throws authorization error in metadata

New Contributor

Autoload throws authorization error in metadata

Hi,

I am trying to use Autoload feature available in SAS VA. I have placed the data set in "/sas/sasva/sasconf/Lev1/AppData/SASVisualAnalytics/VisualAnalyticsAdministrator/AutoLoad". I have also run cron script in "/sas/sasva/sasconf/Lev1/Applications/SASVisualAnalytics/VisualAnalyticsAdministrator/". The code is able to identify LASR table as well as new data set in the location. But its unable to unload and reload. It throws some authorization errors.

NOTE: REMOVE FROM LASRhttp://

ERROR: Unauthorized: Check username/password.

ERROR: Unable to connect to Metadata Server.

NOTE: LOAD TO LASR

ERROR: Unauthorized: Check username/password.

ERROR: Unable to connect to Metadata Server.

ERROR: Write access to member LASRLIB.SAMPLE.DATA is denied.

Note: In Management console I have enabled sas.va.autoload.refresh

Please help in resolving this issue.

Regards,

Swetha

Attachment
New Contributor

Re: Autoload throws authorization error in metadata

Posted in reply to swetha_kv
Hi Swetha, i know that it does not help much, but we have exact the same problem here in Linux 64 bit OS. ERROR: Unauthorized: Check username/password. ERROR: Unable to connect to Metadata Server. ERROR: Write access to member LASRLIB.EPA_CARS.DATA is denied. Did someone from SAS test this feature before roll-out to the customers ? I don't think so. Did you already find a solution or get information from SAS Technical Support ? Best Regards Architeuthix
Regular Contributor

Posted in reply to swetha_kv
Hello Swetha,

Will u check, the user id have access or not to connect metadata server...

Teja
New Contributor

Posted in reply to TejaSurapaneni
Solved this issue by creating a user for lasr in OS and SAS Metadata. Scheduling scripts (schedule.sh) had to be executed as the new user.
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation