Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Arrows and/or buttons

Accepted Solution Solved
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Arrows and/or buttons

Hi all,

Instead of a gauge or a thermometer or what have you, I would like to just use an arrow or a red/green colored button to show if a value is higher or lower than another value. It's as simple as that. Unfortunately I can't find any of those objects anywhere in SAS VA. Can anybody tell me if those objects are available and I am just looking in the wrong place?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎10-13-2014 05:23 AM
Super User

Re: Arrows and/or buttons

Hi Xandadix,

Rather than using a Gauge object type, you could do use a Table object with a display rule that uses an icon with the red/green colors defined by the rule as you need. A good example of this can be seen at SAS(R) Visual Analytics 6.4: User's Guide - Add Display Rules to a List Table Using a Gauge

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎10-13-2014 05:23 AM
Super User

Hi Xandadix,

Rather than using a Gauge object type, you could do use a Table object with a display rule that uses an icon with the red/green colors defined by the rule as you need. A good example of this can be seen at SAS(R) Visual Analytics 6.4: User's Guide - Add Display Rules to a List Table Using a Gauge

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

Contributor

Awesome! Thanks!

Post a Question
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation