Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Aggregate by Group for Comparison in SAS VA

Contributor

Aggregate by Group for Comparison in SAS VA

Urgent !

Good Morning, 

I have the following data set:

Parking     Floor      Row          Date            OccupiedSpace        TotalSpace      Occupancy%   

Blue             1            A1       12/20/2016                   11                           22                        50%

Blue             1            A1       12/21/2016                    9                            22                        41%

Blue             1            B1       12/20/2016                    4                            10                        40%

Blue             1            B1       12/21/2016                  10                            10                      100%

and I am trying to aggregate the occupancy by Parking to use as a benchmark tomeasure my row occupancy performance

For example, on 12/20/2016 my Row A1 occupancy was 50% which was 3% higher then the overall "Blue" parking opccupancy 47%.

Ideally I would like to use a tree map to show the Row occupancy color coded based on the performance measument in comparison to the "Blue" Parking at the day level and also use a cross tab where I would be able to show both measures and the occupancy difference. 

Any idea would help. I've tried many different approaches and I'm not getting to the end result. 

Thank you,

CJ

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation