BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Alok_Pal
Quartz | Level 8

Hi All,

I have configured and enabled the VA feed to capture the ACM and APM data feeds and it seems like it is capturing the data as I can see the sas data sets being generated in directory /Lev1/Web/SASEnvironmentManager/emi-framework/Datamart/acm/ but I don't see this data getting extracted to autoload drop zone (i.eLev1/AppData/SASVisualAnalytics/VisualAnalyticsAdministrator/AutoLoad/EVDMLA/Append) and since it is not getting its way to autoload directory it is not available in LASR server.

I'm not sure what going on here, I may be missing something here but I don't know. I did researched online, reading through admin guide and user guides but didn't found much help.

Any information/ help will be greately appreciated.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @Alok_Pal

I think your problem is discussed on the following post, and the solution is the right one. Please give it a look:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/Administration-and-Deployment/SAS-EV-MANAGER-Issue/m-p/407604#M10905 

Also, I think your post would have got better attention in the Administration Community, hence I will move your post over there, and you will get better insights 🙂

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation