BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
victorhecht
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I am trying to filter specific noun groups in order to obtain reliable text rules for a database, using SAS Enterprise Miner 14.1.

I was advised to do so with the Filter Viewer window inside the Text Filter Node, but after I unmark the Keep button of the referred noun group and press the (manadatory) Save button as I close the Filter Viewer window, the program locks and keeps indefinetly on this stage. 

It was speculated that a possible reason for it was that I was using a very large database (table), with about 120,000 rows.

I have tested the same procedure in a 1,000 rows database (table) and after pressing the referred Save button, the program takes a little time (about a couple of minutes) to resume to its normal state but does not keep locked indefinetly on that stage anymore.

The situation is described in the pictures attached.

I please need help on finding the reason for the program being locked when I use a 120,000 rows database and, whether the reason is the size of the database, how could I solve it and filter the specified noun groups?

Thanks in advance!

Filter Viewer_3.pngFilter Viewer_4.png
1 REPLY 1
CraigDeVault
SAS Employee

There are a few things that we could try.  However, this type of issue is best handled by Technical Support.  Can you please open up a track by either emailing the question (and attachments) to support@sas.com or by filling out this URL:

http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm

Thanks.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation