BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Bhuvaneswari
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,

I'm trying to use sas code node in enterprise miner and to recode the result from text cluster node, i.e., textcluster_cluster_ variable to use in subsequent nodes as input . Attached is the code I'm running and its error message is attached as well.

Anyhelp is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Bhuvaneswari

Code.PNGFlow_Diagram.PNG
3 REPLIES 3
art297
Opal | Level 21

SAS doesn't recognize the directory: t:\bhuvana.va\data

Does that directory exist on the system you're using and, if so, do you have write access to it? I can't recall ever seeing a directory name that includes an extension.

Art, CEO, AnalystFinder.com

Bhuvaneswari
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

I realised that I'm doing it wrong, let me tell you what my objective is so that you might correct me and put me in right direction.

I wanted to create a new variable based on text cluster results, it should basically be a replica of textcluster_cluster_ variable. I'm creating this variable to feed it as a nominal input variable to segment profile node, so that I can profile each segment and see the % of the cluster present in it. Anticipated result is attached. 

Let me know if you still have questions on what exactly I'm going after.

Thanks a lot!

Expected output.PNGflow2.PNG
Bhuvaneswari
Obsidian | Level 7

Just for simplification purposes, I want to add a new variable to the exported data set of text cluster and use it along with other existing variables, as input variable, to subsequent flow.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation