BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
gabras
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi everybody,

Using SAS TEXT MINER i would like to cluster some questions provided by customers.

In order to do so, i built three text filter node, but when i try to run the forth appears the following message:

ERROR: Run time error was encountered. The system error returned was 3000.
Please report unresolved problems to Technical Support.

when i read the log i also find this:

WARNING: This CREATE TABLE statement recursively references the target table. A consequence of this is a possible data integrity problem.
NOTE: Table EMWS7.TEXTFILTER8_SYNONYMIMPORT created, with 0 rows and 4 columns.

I think it migth be the problem but how can i solve this? I have just added a new text filter node and run it.

Can anyone suggest somehing to solve this problem?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gabras
Pyrite | Level 9

I'm using EM 13.2 wich has a probem: it doesen't support more than 3 filter node.

This problem has been solved in EM 14.1.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
CraigDeVault
SAS Employee

The error message could be a couple of different things.  To get the specific reason, please open up a track at:

http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm

Thanks.

gabras
Pyrite | Level 9

I'm using EM 13.2 wich has a probem: it doesen't support more than 3 filter node.

This problem has been solved in EM 14.1.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation