BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jallison
Calcite | Level 5

I am using Enterprise Miner 12.1 and I have a process flow that creates rules for scoring with the Text Cluster Node.  I wish to pull in a second set of text documents using the Text Import Node and score them using the Scoring Node.  I have attached a Text Parsing Node to the Text Import Node to get a single file of data.  However, I cannot figure out how to get that data file to change its role from Training to Scoring which is what the Scoring Node requires.  This is part of a course, so however this is done, it needs to be a simple as possible so the student's do not spend time on the difficulty here instead of concentrating on the content of the course.  Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

The Text import node doesn't allow you to change the role? Or if you click on data, the properties section on left hand side doesn't offer an option?

jallison
Calcite | Level 5
I am attaching a screen shot.
The Text Import Node has limited options as shown in the screen shot. Based on the documentation I have read, all Text Import does is read the original files in the folder and convert them to plain text files. I attached Text Parsing to it to try to generate a single SAS file but the file is marked as Training and I cannot change it at this point.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation