BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mry
Calcite | Level 5 mry
Calcite | Level 5

Dear experts,

I am using SAS Content Categorization 12.2 for text analytics. In my test set are roughly 4000 documents. In order to further assess my results, I would like to export them from SAS. I am using the export function to do this. See screenshot attached.

However, when exporting the results only about 700 documents show up in the resulting CSV file.

I can even specifically see test results for certain documents in SAS which are then not showing up in the export.

Does anybody have an idea about the root cause?

Or is there a better way to do this export?

Thanks for your help and regards,

Fabian

2017-05-14_09-28-55.png2017-05-14_09-31-34.png2017-05-14_09-31-49.png
2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

Is there any chance that the source documents originated on a Unix system where names are case sensitive? It may be that the exports of files with names like EA Management-5NSWQZZ7.txt and EA Management-5nswqzz7.txt would be overwriting the similar names as Windows really doesn't worry much about case.

Or that the source documents have the same name from different folders?

mry
Calcite | Level 5 mry
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, thanks for the reply. The files are located on a Windows server (the same server which runs SAS). Also the file names are unique and are located in one single source directory.

One example for a file which does not show up in the export is "Unscored-VKFX8EDI.txt". I have attached it here for reference.

The strange thing is again, that the test result shows up in SAS itself, but it is just not visible in the export of test results (see screenshot attached).

2017-05-16_06-59-20.png

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation