BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
eedipple
Calcite | Level 5

I am running one of my first text analytics projects. My data set contains 2 columns - the first text, second numeric, as it is a data set of survey comments with corresponding grades given by customers. The data successfully loaded to SAS, and I confirmed it pulls through as desired, however when I run the Text Parsing path in Enterprise Miner 14.1, I receive an error indicating, "Proc hptmine reports ERROR: No documents were processed Diagram: (diagram name) Node: Text Parsing. I'm hoping someone knows what causes this error, as the logs aren't lending insight, and this error doesn't yield results within the Knowledge Base. I already ensured there was no text in the numeric column, and that the variables were listed properly as text and input within Enterprise Miner. I've checked with my colleagues as well, and we are scratching our heads. Any help is appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
ShariXie
Calcite | Level 5
You need to edit roles for variables by right clicking your data table, before running the text parsing. Set the Text Role for text variable and Rejected for the other numeric variable.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation