BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sangear
Calcite | Level 5

In SAS Contextual Analysis - In the Terms tab: I have moved ~100 kept terms to dropped terms, yet when re-running the program, the ~100 dropped terms are moved back to the kept terms. How do I get thes to stay? I am refining data constantly therefore all tabs need to be re-ran.

1 REPLY 1
avp
SAS Employee avp
SAS Employee

I was running small tests in SAS Contextual Analysis 14.1 and SAS Contextual Analysis M1.

I think I did not see  terms which were moved to dropped terms coming back to kept terms.

Thing to note may be SAS Contextual Analysis 14.1 user guide pdf has below caution on page 39 -- 

CAUTION! If concept rules are out-of-date when you rerun any tasks (all out-of-date tasks or topics only), any changes that you made to terms are overwritten with the original terms list.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation