BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Rafa1989
Calcite | Level 5

Dear All,

in case you could not take part in this year SAS Global Forum 2014 I kindly encourage you to read paper I presented there: http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings14/1652-2014.pdf.

I hope everyone will find something interesting for themselves:) For some it can be macros, for some analytics approach and for some just theory.

If you have any questions or want to provide me with feedback there is my email in the Contact section.

I am looking forward to your questions and feedback.

Best regards,

Rafał

3 REPLIES 3
JuliaM
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Rafal,

Thanks for sharing your paper on the forum. I noticed that the link was not working within the website, so I took the liberty of uploading a copy onto the forum itself. I'm hoping that more people will read it if they can get to it more easily.

Rafa1989
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Julia,

thank you for your help. I hope it was just temporary problem with the link.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation