Text mining and content categorization

Incorrect Number of Rows Fetched Compared With No. Obs

Frequent Contributor

Incorrect Number of Rows Fetched Compared With No. Obs

I am trying to important 100,000 rows, for now. I eventually wish to import 1 million rows.

This is for the purposes of Text Analytics using Enterprise Miner.

I tried to vary the Fetch size and I got to a part where it said "An exception has occurred" when I was toying around with the idea of Exploring all 9 of my fields. The beginning of the error message appears at the bottom of this message.

Is Enterprise Miner designed so that the Fetch size is always limited by 10,000 no matter how many values are included in the imported data? May I expand the fetch size?

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded

@ java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Arrays.java:2367)

@ java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.expandCapacity(AbstractStringBuilder.java:130)

@ java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.ensureCapacityInternal(AbstractStringBuilder.java:114)

@ java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.append(AbstractStringBuilder.java:426)

@ java.lang.StringBuffer.append(StringBuffer.java:266)

@ com.sas.text.SASCharacterFormat.format(SASCharacterFormat.java:54)

@ java.text.Format.format(Format.java:157)

@ com.sas.graphics.data.AbstractDataFilter.computeFormattedValueByIndex(AbstractDataFilter.java:941)

@ com.sas.graphics.data.AbstractDataFilter.buildFormattedVariableValueList(AbstractDataFilter.java:776)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.data.SGDataFilter.access$1600(SGDataFilter.java:58)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.data.SGDataFilter$UniqueValuePropertyModel.getFormattedValues(SGDataFilter.java:264)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.data.SGDataFilter.getFormattedValueByIndex(SGDataFilter.java:527)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.data.SGDataFilter.getFormattedValue(SGDataFilter.java:884)

@ com.sas.graphics.data.AbstractDataFilter.getFormattedValue(AbstractDataFilter.java:439)

@ com.sas.graphics.data.AbstractDataFilter.getFormattedValue(AbstractDataFilter.java:434)

@ com.sas.graphics.util.DefaultStatistics$SummaryStatsNode.computeSummaryStatistics(DefaultStatistics.java:1042)

@ com.sas.graphics.util.DefaultStatistics.getSummaryStatsNode(DefaultStatistics.java:283)

@ com.sas.graphics.util.DefaultStatistics.getSummaryVarsTuples(DefaultStatistics.java:233)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.base.AbstractBarElement.createCategoryList(AbstractBarElement.java:601)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.base.AbstractBarElement.roleChanged(AbstractBarElement.java:370)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.base.BarNonParmElement.roleChanged(BarNonParmElement.java:1035)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.util.RoleManager.fireRoleChangeEvent(RoleManager.java:633)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.util.RoleManager.setRole(RoleManager.java:309)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.SILKComponent.setRole(SILKComponent.java:1877)

@ com.sas.analytics.eminer.visuals.DataExplorer.apply(DataExplorer.java:1217)

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded

@ java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Arrays.java:2367)

@ java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.expandCapacity(AbstractStringBuilder.java:130)

@ java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.ensureCapacityInternal(AbstractStringBuilder.java:114)

@ java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.append(AbstractStringBuilder.java:426)

@ java.lang.StringBuffer.append(StringBuffer.java:266)

@ com.sas.text.SASCharacterFormat.format(SASCharacterFormat.java:54)

@ java.text.Format.format(Format.java:157)

@ com.sas.graphics.data.AbstractDataFilter.computeFormattedValueByIndex(AbstractDataFilter.java:941)

@ com.sas.graphics.data.AbstractDataFilter.buildFormattedVariableValueList(AbstractDataFilter.java:776)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.data.SGDataFilter.access$1600(SGDataFilter.java:58)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.data.SGDataFilter$UniqueValuePropertyModel.getFormattedValues(SGDataFilter.java:264)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.data.SGDataFilter.getFormattedValueByIndex(SGDataFilter.java:527)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.data.SGDataFilter.getFormattedValue(SGDataFilter.java:884)

@ com.sas.graphics.data.AbstractDataFilter.getFormattedValue(AbstractDataFilter.java:439)

@ com.sas.graphics.data.AbstractDataFilter.getFormattedValue(AbstractDataFilter.java:434)

@ com.sas.graphics.util.DefaultStatistics$SummaryStatsNode.computeSummaryStatistics(DefaultStatistics.java:1042)

@ com.sas.graphics.util.DefaultStatistics.getSummaryStatsNode(DefaultStatistics.java:283)

@ com.sas.graphics.util.DefaultStatistics.getSummaryVarsTuples(DefaultStatistics.java:233)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.base.AbstractBarElement.createCategoryList(AbstractBarElement.java:601)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.base.AbstractBarElement.roleChanged(AbstractBarElement.java:370)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.base.BarNonParmElement.roleChanged(BarNonParmElement.java:1035)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.util.RoleManager.fireRoleChangeEvent(RoleManager.java:633)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.util.RoleManager.setRole(RoleManager.java:309)

@ com.sas.graphics.silk.SILKComponent.setRole(SILKComponent.java:1877)

@ com.sas.analytics.eminer.visuals.DataExplorer.apply(DataExplorer.java:1217)

Thank you.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation