BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
MDH
Calcite | Level 5 MDH
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all

Appreciate this in advance.

I have a nicely performing Text Rule Builder model in EM14.1.

When I present new text data to the Score node, I know I must declare the data Role = Score.

But this means I can't put a Parsing Node between the new data and the Score node, because Parsing requires Train or Raw Role.

How do I get around this? Is it OK to not pre-process the new data to be scored?

Best

MDH

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CraigDeVault
SAS Employee

The Score code contained in the Score node will contain all of the information needed to score a new set of textual data.  You do not need to run a Text Parsing node between the score data set and the Score node.  The score code will apply all of the parsing from the original set of observations to the new data set of observations that is to be scored.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
CraigDeVault
SAS Employee

The Score code contained in the Score node will contain all of the information needed to score a new set of textual data.  You do not need to run a Text Parsing node between the score data set and the Score node.  The score code will apply all of the parsing from the original set of observations to the new data set of observations that is to be scored.

MDH
Calcite | Level 5 MDH
Calcite | Level 5
Thanks so much, that's good to know!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation