Text mining and content categorization

Hello, everyone! My questions is not that hard, but I can't find the answer, so maybe you can help me. I need to create sql,which will show rows, that in their name column have two similar letters stand one by one. Do you know how should I write it?

N/A

Hello, everyone! My questions is not that hard, but I can't find the answer, so maybe you can help me. I need to create sql,which will show rows, that in their name column have two similar letters stand one by one. Do you know how should I write it?

Trusted Advisor

Re: Hello, everyone! My questions is not that hard, but I can't find the answer, so maybe you can help me. I need to create sql,which will show rows, that in their name column have two similar letters stand one by one. Do you know how should I write it?

Hi,

Sample data and desired output will help the forum to suggest a solution.

Grand Advisor

Re: Hello, everyone! My questions is not that hard, but I can't find the answer, so maybe you can help me. I need to create sql,which will show rows, that in their name column have two similar letters stand one by one. Do you know how should I write it?

Don't put your question in the title. Consider it the subject line of t an email and the message in the body.

Also as stat@sas has suggested sample data and desired output may help.

Just guessing, look into Proc Contents and/or SASHELP.VTABLE

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation