BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Alonzo
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I created a Text Miner diagram that contains parsing, filter and SAS code nodes (See the attached file).

Sas code node exports exported data from the filter node and I would like to execute all parsing, filter and SAS code nodes inside SAS enterprise guide.

I tried to use "export path as SAS program", but failed it.

Would anyone let me know how to run Text miner diagram inside SAS EG?

Thank you in advance.

Capture.PNG
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewHowell

Hi: Please help us to help you:

• Describe your SAS environment - stand-alone workstation, server, etc.
  • When you export, are you exporting ALL the code in the project, or just specific nodes? (Sounds like something's getting left behind.)
  • "Failed" - can you be more specific? Ideally supply the code and the log?
Alonzo
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you Andrew for your reply.

1. I am using SAS EG 7.1 and SAS Enterprise Miner 14.1

2. What I want to do is using the the results of Text Filter node (TRANSACTION data, EMWS1.TextFilter_TRANSATION table) in SAS EG.

3. After Text Filter, I put SAS Code node to update table in my folder. 

data dept.TextFilter2_TRANSACTION;
set EMWS1.TextFilter2_TRANSACTION;
run;

If we right click on SAS Code node, there is a "Export Path as SAS Program" option and I run the saved SAS program in SAS EG, but dept.TextFilter2_TRANSACTION does not updated.

Thank you again.

AndrewHowell

EMWS1 is a library set up Enterprise Miner; do you have the same library set up on Enterprise Guide?

Alonzo
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you Andrew for your comment.

I set up the EMWS1 library in the Enterprise Guide as well. (libname EMWS1 "F:\Users\TEXT_MINER\Workspaces\EMWS1";)

However data source to Enterprise Miner changes (data source is generated from Enterprise Guide) every day and I would like to see updated EMWS1.Transaction table in SAS Enterprise Guide.

Thus, I would like to run parsing node / Text filter node of Enterprise Miner inside of Enterprise Guide.

Do you know how to do it?

Thank you again. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation