BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ahmetvemert
Calcite | Level 5

Hello everyone, i have a problem with the EM text Miner 12.1. İ have a flow that i will attach it to the post which does not working because rule builder node gives an error that "a text rule builder node with the specified target variable already exists in the flow", i use the a similar data and the node but i didn't encounter a problem like this, can you please help.

Thanks in advance.

Mert.

1 REPLY 1
CraigDeVault
SAS Employee

Can you go ahead and open up a track with SAS Technical Support in order to properly address this issue you are facing? Feel free to go ahead follow the steps at the following URL:

https://support.sas.com/en/technical-support/call-us.html

Thanks.

Can you also send to Technical Support the log file that is found in the results of the Text Rule Builder node? It can be found by going to View->SAS Results->Log.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation