BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
hpatron0
Calcite | Level 5

Hi! I am using Enterprise Miner on Demand and I am trying to use a Text Parsing node but I keep getting the error that "Proc hptmine reports ERROR: No documents were processed." I imported the data using a SAS table with 11 variables and about 3,000 observations. Three variables are text and the rest are quantitative. Prior to running the text parsing node, I switched the variable role to "rejected" all non-text variables. 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
RussAlbright
SAS Employee

It is hard to know what the problem here is without seeing how you have things set up and what your data looks like.  

Make sure the text variable you want to use is set to Role of "Text" and not  "Text  Location". Make sure your text variable has several terms of text in it for most rows and not just a single term for each row.

If you still have problems, try the sampsio.abstract data set that ships with the product. Does that work for you?  Also, see the examples in the Text Miner help.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

sas-innovate-2024.png

Today is the last day to save with the early bird rate! Register today for just $695 - $100 off the standard rate.

Plus, pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation