BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Mango
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all.

I'm looking for suggestions on how to detect the document proportion in SAS Contextual Analysis under category rule if I imported the concept and category rules from another project.

What I found out is the document proportion under category rule for imported category are in gray color. And the definition for category in gray color according to SAS Contextual Analysis user guide is as below:

"Gray - Matches Gray bars show the statistics for matches on categories that are custom or imported." 

May I know got any ways can let this document proportion for imported category displays out the proportion for true positive(blue), false positive(green) and false negative(red)?

Thank in advance. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation