BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Zachary
Obsidian | Level 7

I have been working with a rather large number of documents for my Text Analytics runs.

When viewing my results the Rules Obtained window is fairly straightforward. But I wish to pull the Document Rules window instead. It works, but it only pulls the first 20,000. Is there a setting within Enterprise Miner allowing me to extend this, or just make it unlimited?

Thank you very much in advance.

[Actually just noticed an option in Enterprise Miner.] There is a parameter to set regarding the number of terms to display within the Parsing and Filter nodes. The default appears to be 20,000. This may be modified to say All instead.

So I think I answered my own question. But may I modify this after a run has been generated?

Message was edited by: Zach Feinstein

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation