BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jnvickery
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to retain the DROP/KEEP status of terms from the interactive filter viewer when copying and pasting the text filter node?

I know that the settings from the properties pane are retained but I am having to re-do what was changed in the interactive filter viewer.

Thanks,

John 

2 REPLIES 2
Mumbai_1983
Calcite | Level 5

Hi . I think if you connect a new filter node to your "old filter node" which contains all the keep/drop changes made and run the work flow, the changes should get copied to the new filter node? .. Give it a try and let me know if it worked.

jnvickery
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for the suggestion! That does work but only if the new TF node is connected to the original TF node.

If I copy the node and attach it to a new parsing node, then the drop/keep status is lost.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation