Write and run SAS programs in your web browser

unable to Open SAS Studio

New Contributor

unable to Open SAS Studio

Hi

I am using SAS university edition and installed both VMware software and Virtual box but it don’t work by both virtual boxes.

When I click on last step “Start SAS Studio” then it ask the option that want to install the update or direct open the SAS but nothing works after that.

see the screen shot below. option are given to select only but nothing to proceed further..

Please help.

Attachment
Grand Advisor

Re: unable to Open SAS Studio

SAS UE is currently not working, SAS is aware and working on a solution. See the SAS Analytics U forum for a message from SAS. 

New Contributor

Till when we can expect to get this resolved?

##- Please type your reply above this line. Simple formatting, no
attachments. -##
Grand Advisor

No idea.

If you need immediate access, look at SAS On Demand for Independent Learners which is web based but will give you immediate access.

SAS Employee

On the screenshot you posted, what should work is for you to click " " then the continue button should be selectable at the bottom of the screen.   If that's not happening please let us know.

New Contributor

I have tried both options. With update and without update but proceed
option is not highlighting.

##- Please type your reply above this line. Simple formatting, no
attachments. -##
Community Manager

Hi @skumar326, good news! Please go here and you can download the latest SAS University Edition virtual machine:

http://www.sas.com/en_us/software/university-edition.html  Find more details here, including a link to a live University Edition tutorial from this morning: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Analytics-U/Latest-University-Edition-download-fixes-error-messag...

We appreciate you patience. Post back here and let us know how it goes.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation