BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Cassoulaine
Calcite | Level 5

I am new to SAS, and Just installed the SAS university edition  using virtual box .

when  launching from my browser: http://localhost:10080/SASInformationCenter/index.html, and clicking on start SAS Studio button I got the error message: 

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

what is wrong with my installation? My windows 10 where I installed it  has all the system requirements.

Any suggestions on  how to solve this would be welcome.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Hi @Cassoulaine, you're experiencing a known issue that we're working to resolve. Keep an eye on this forum for a post indicating it's been fixed. So sorry for the inconvenience!

SAS Innovate 2025 call for content is open through Mon., Sept. 16. Submit your presentation idea today!

Cassoulaine
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks BeverlyBrown for your quick answer.

While waiting I have a free  9.4 version that I downloaded from  my university site,  can I install it on my Windows 10, 64 bits laptop? 

Thank you.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation