Write and run SAS programs in your web browser

SAS University Edition taking too long to load on web browser

New Contributor

SAS University Edition taking too long to load on web browser

I've installed the latest version of SAS university edition on my laptop which is windows 8 and the ram is 8 GB whenever i try to run the sas univeristy edition through vmware12 workstation pro i get an address and whenever i run that address on any web browser i get SAS information center and when i click on SAS studio i am opened with another tab with a blue screen with a message "intitalizing" , first time i opened SAS it worked however now i'm getting this error on every web browser , i've tried deleting my web history including cookies and cahce and also temporary files but nothing happened ,i've also tried reinstalling SAS and every possible way but nothing happened ,please help me 

Super User

Re: SAS University Edition taking too long to load on web browser

Posted in reply to Kartik9999

What's the error?

Kartik9999 wrote:

I've installed the latest version of SAS university edition on my laptop which is windows 8 and the ram is 8 GB whenever i try to run the sas univeristy edition through vmware12 workstation pro i get an address and whenever i run that address on any web browser i get SAS information center and when i click on SAS studio i am opened with another tab with a blue screen with a message "intitalizing" , first time i opened SAS it worked however now i'm getting this error on every web browser , i've tried deleting my web history including cookies and cahce and also temporary files but nothing happened ,i've also tried reinstalling SAS and every possible way but nothing happened ,please help me 

Trusted Advisor

Can you enter sas studio after rebooting your pc ?

New Contributor

no sir i've tried rebooting the pc but couldn't enter the sas studio 

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation