BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
EdoardoRiva
SAS Employee

Do you know how to use parallel process flows with SAS Studio? And what happens when you are also leveraging SAS Grid Manager? Find out in my blog post at http://blogs.sas.com/content/sgf/2016/04/06/sas-studio-parallel-process-flows/ 

Edoardo Riva is a Principal Technical Architect in the Global Enablement and Learning (GEL) Team within SAS R&D's Customer Technology Adoption Division.
2 REPLIES 2
Damien_Mather
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Thanks Edoardo, so relevant these days as data keeps getting bigger... 

jltz83
Obsidian | Level 7

I currently do most of my work in Enterprise Guide and am seeing SAS Studio in my future as we transition to Viya. I have a couple of projects set up with sequential and parallel processing. Do process flows in SAS Studio work pretty much the same way they do in Enterprise Guide?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 in conversation