BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sourav_sas
Quartz | Level 8

I am using SAS DI Studio to create prompt in my portal page. I can not able to create on e popup window respect to some prompt. Anyone can suggest me some way to do that?

Regards

Sourav

7 REPLIES 7
FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

For me it seemes to be a very odd way to use DI-studio.

As what I know DIS is for creating and manipulate data, not to create prompts on a portal page...

A stored process can provide prompts and be run on a portal page as well as in any microsoft office product.

You can create stored processes from a SAS Enterprise guide project by right-clicking the grid and select create SP 🙂

//Fredrik

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

This might a misunderstanding. You could create some ETL logic in DI Studio, and then you might want to deploy that as a Stored Process - and you want to send in some parameters to your DI Studio job. That wouldn't be too odd @FredrikE 😉

http://documentation.sas.com/?docsetId=etlug&docsetTarget=p141qlfzqvlcqbn1taqjyase32b1.htm&docsetVer...

Data never sleeps
FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Sweet @LinusH, I have a gap in my knowledge, better stick to visualizations....:)

//Fredrik

Sourav_sas
Quartz | Level 8

Dera Linus

Thanks for the documentation. You are correct, I am creating Di for STP process. My scenario is like if I will get any error in SAS code and I will some mail to customer related to that error, I need when the ETL job will run. In the portal page some popup window will appear where it will be written that mail sent to customer. Can we that through DI beside creating STP.

Thanks

Regards

Sourav

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
Not OOTB.
I think we are back to @FredrikE on how to catch this and react.
Data never sleeps
Sourav_sas
Quartz | Level 8

I will be so grateful, If will get some quick help on this.

Sourav_sas
Quartz | Level 8

I am still looking for the solution here,

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation