BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
grad_student
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi everyone, 

Great to see the new version update go through ! However, the new  version opens to a blank SAS document. Is there a way I can access my previous files using my email id? Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6
grad_student
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Reeza. Great to hear from you. I was referring to the SAS University Studio version that recently went for a renewal on July 31st.  Have a copy of the excelsheets in my folders, so that part is okay.  But I have not been able to access my previous sas editor files (since these are saved on-site) once I went for the new update. Any suggestions? Thanks again.

Reeza
Super User

They should be wherever you saved them. I have no idea what saved on site means. 

You may need to rmap myfolders again? 

It would help if you explained your issue in detail. There are too many variations to guess...

grad_student
Fluorite | Level 6

Hmm, okay maybe I need to be more explicit here.

I used the SAS studio online version to create codes to enter data, and then run specific analyses on my data-sets in excelsheet. Those sas editor files (with the customized written codes to run specific analyses) can only be accessed on-site when you login using the proxy window. Anyway, sounds like those are lost for good now. I hope they have a way to back-up those files per userID on the server. I appreciate your checking in Reeza. If I can figure out something, will definitely update the forums in here too :). 

Reeza
Super User

Contact support@sas.com and they'll work through this with you. If it's the version where you downloaded VirtualBox then all the files are stored in your desktop and still exist. Otherwise I have no idea. 

grad_student
Fluorite | Level 6

Ok, will definitely try the support team at SAS. Thanks a lot for taking time to do this !

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation