BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ddc_experis
Calcite | Level 5

My client recently moved from SAS 9.2 to 9.4 and provided us the option to use SAS EG or SAS Studio.  I'm using SAS Studio.  I'm trying to find a way to accomplish certain functionality that was available in Display Manager but doesn't seem to be available in SAS Studio.  I've prowled through the online documentation and the communities and haven't found anything so I hope someone here has found out how to do this.

I'm trying to find a way to Freeze(or Lock) one or more ID columns on the left of a dataset being displayed in SAS Studio as we could in Display Manager?  Even after you have the variables selected that you want to see, the dataset may be too wide to see all of the variables on the screen at once.  In DM it was possible to Freeze one or more ID variables on the left so that as you scrolled right through the variables you've selected, the ID variables remained locked and visible.  So far I've been unable to find documentation of this feature if it exists in SAS Studio.

Any help will be most appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
jennifert
SAS Employee

Hi @ddc_experis,

Thanks for your message!  Holding, or freezing, rows and columns is not currently an option in the SAS Studio table viewer.  It's a great suggestion, though, and I'll be happy to pass it along to the development team for consideration.  

thanks!

Jennifer

Catch the SAS Global Forum keynotes, announcements, and tech content!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation