BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AmyP_sas
SAS Employee

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on November 16th, 11 AM – Noon ET entitled Is SAS® Studio Replacing SAS® Enterprise Guide®?  I’ll cover the differences between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio. I’ll also discuss using SAS Studio on SAS 9.4, how that is different than SAS Studio on SAS Viya, and how to move your current projects and jobs to SAS Studio. Bring your questions. I’ll also host a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar.

You will learn:

• The strengths and weaknesses of SAS Studio on SAS 9.4 and tips to help you choose between SAS Studio and SAS Enterprise Guide.
  • What’s new in SAS Studio on SAS Viya and what’s planned.
  • How SAS Enterprise Guide projects and SAS Data Integration Studio jobs are converted to SAS Studio flows on Viya.

Reserve your spot for the webinar.  Hope you will join me!

SAS Studio Replacing SAS EG.jpg

Want more tips? Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert board to receive follow up Q&A, slides and recordings from this and other SAS Ask the Expert webinars.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Expert sessions on-demand here. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 like
  • 1 in conversation