Write and run SAS programs in your web browser

Data Transform and Box Plot in Process Flow

Contributor

Dear All,

I am new to sas studio, so not quite familiar with this softwre. currently the problem i am facing is i tried to do the data transforming, but each time i can only put three numeric vriable into transform, right, if i have the fourth one, i have to drag one more task of data transforming to do it, right ? then it will transform the first three variable first, then transform the fourth one ? 

another one s i tried to mae the boxplot after the transform, but how can i link to the data i just transform, it is mandatory to link to the original data, so i do not know how to link them in the process flow ? 

third one is each time i can only put one variable into box plot, right, so if i have several variables to check outlier, i have to drag several task of boxplot into process flow to check outlier ? they should be all linked to the data i have transformed already ? 

屏幕快照 2016-11-26 下午1.41.13.png
Contributor

Dear All,

I am new to sas studio, so not quite familiar with this softwre. currently the problem i am facing is i tried to do the data transforming, but each time i can only put three numeric vriable into transform, right, if i have the fourth one, i have to drag one more task of data transforming to do it, right ? then it will transform the first three variable first, then transform the fourth one ? 

another one s i tried to mae the boxplot after the transform, but how can i link to the data i just transform, it is mandatory to link to the original data, so i do not know how to link them in the process flow ? 

third one is each time i can only put one variable into box plot, right, so if i have several variables to check outlier, i have to drag several task of boxplot into process flow to check outlier ? they should be all linked to the data i have transformed already ? 

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation