BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DanieleTiles
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,
I'm trying to build a servlet for calling a SAS Stored Process...I've been studying this sample code:

http://support.sas.com/kb/26/054.html

However, we don't have installed the SAS StoredProcessApplication (I have to ask to the admins to be sure if they don't have it, but I'm quite fond about it), so I don't know where I could locate the missing jar: sas.svc.bootstrap.jar.
Any idea?
Thanks

Daniele
2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
I don't know whether you can get or find the JAR files without installing the Middle Tier of the BI platform or the Java "plumbing" that's part of the Middle Tier.

Your best bet for help with this question may be to contact SAS Technical Support. They can give you pointers about where to look for things and test things to see if you have a correct install and correct configurations.

And, they can help you with your servlet question.

cynthia
DanieleTiles
Calcite | Level 5
Hi Cynthia,
thanks for your kind answer! I've been able to solve this problem with some other Java code (it seems that the ServerFacade is an useful class for connecting to the metadata repository, but nothing more :)).
Now I've got another kind of problem, but I'm going to open a new topic...anyway, thanks again! 🙂

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation