Your SAS programs, embedded in web apps and elsewhere

Welcome Page | SAS Stored Process Web Application

Contributor

Welcome Page | SAS Stored Process Web Application

Hello --

I'm attempting to edit the welcome page (welcome.html) of the SAS Stored Process Web Application. I've searched for the physical welcome.html file on my server, and I've found it in a few locations. Does anyone know what the default locations is?

I've tried to edit the Welcome.html file, but I can't seem to get my edits to be reflected with I log on to the Stored Process Web Application. After the Welcome.html file has been updated do I need to restart the metadata, jboss, or anything else in order for the changes to be reflected when users log on?

Setup: SAS 9.2 on Windows 2008 Server 64-bit. Message was edited by: mdavidson
Super Contributor

Re: Welcome Page | SAS Stored Process Web Application

Hi,

what is the path of the welcome.htm are you editing? is it the one inside your jboss folder?

Regards,
Milton
SAS Employee

In SAS 9.2, you need to edit the file "Welcome.jsp", located in the "jsp" directory.

Vince DelGobbo
SAS R&D
Occasional Contributor

@ Vince,

If you edit the jsp-file, i guess you need to compile it again to get the actual results.
Or am I missing something here?

Regards, Raoul.
SAS Employee

You may have to restart the Java Application Server in order for the change to be picked up.

See also this new usage note:

Usage Note 40210: How to customize the Welcome page for the SAS Stored Process Web Application
http://support.sas.com/kb/40/210.html

Vince DelGobbo
SAS R&D
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation