BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mdavidson
Quartz | Level 8
Hello --

I'm attempting to edit the welcome page (welcome.html) of the SAS Stored Process Web Application. I've searched for the physical welcome.html file on my server, and I've found it in a few locations. Does anyone know what the default locations is?

I've tried to edit the Welcome.html file, but I can't seem to get my edits to be reflected with I log on to the Stored Process Web Application. After the Welcome.html file has been updated do I need to restart the metadata, jboss, or anything else in order for the changes to be reflected when users log on?

Setup: SAS 9.2 on Windows 2008 Server 64-bit. Message was edited by: mdavidson
4 REPLIES 4
milts
Pyrite | Level 9
Hi,

what is the path of the welcome.htm are you editing? is it the one inside your jboss folder?

Regards,
Milton
Vince_SAS
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
In SAS 9.2, you need to edit the file "Welcome.jsp", located in the "jsp" directory.

Vince DelGobbo
SAS R&D
Raoul
Calcite | Level 5
@ Vince,

If you edit the jsp-file, i guess you need to compile it again to get the actual results.
Or am I missing something here?

Regards, Raoul.
Vince_SAS
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
You may have to restart the Java Application Server in order for the change to be picked up.

See also this new usage note:

Usage Note 40210: How to customize the Welcome page for the SAS Stored Process Web Application
http://support.sas.com/kb/40/210.html

Vince DelGobbo
SAS R&D

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation