BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Quentin
Super User

Hi All,

I have a stored process that creates a lot of graphs.

When I run it from Web Report Studio, it looks like only the first 15 images are incorporated into the SASREPORT file.  For the rest of the images, I see the empty_default_image.gif:

empty_default_image.gif

If I export the report from WRS and look in the zip file, indeed it only has 15 images in it.  The SAS log claims that all of the images were created successfully.  When I run the procedure from EG, the SASREPORT file has all plots.

So is this some sort of time-out that is happening when the procedure is called from WRS, or some other limitation?

I can recreate it, with just:

%macro mkplots(n=50);
  %do i=1 %to &n;
    title "Plot #&i";
    proc gplot data=sashelp.class;
      plot height*weight;
    run;
    quit;
  %end;
%mend;
%mkplots()

Thanks,

--Q.

BASUG is hosting free webinars Next up: Jane Eslinger presenting PROC REPORT and the ODS EXCEL destination on Mar 27 at noon ET. Register now at the Boston Area SAS Users Group event page: https://www.basug.org/events.
2 REPLIES 2
shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

I tried to create a stored process on the same code you have provided and i ran that in WRS...but  i am not getting any timed out or missing images(So its not a limitation).May be some problem with your environment .

Thanks,

Shiva

WRS.png

Quentin
Super User

Thanks Shiva,

Good to know it's not an inherent limitation.  Maybe I can get the server admin to check the server logs, and see if they show anything going on...

--Q.

BASUG is hosting free webinars Next up: Jane Eslinger presenting PROC REPORT and the ODS EXCEL destination on Mar 27 at noon ET. Register now at the Boston Area SAS Users Group event page: https://www.basug.org/events.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation