BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
shiva
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,
I am not able to see any output in SAS IDP.But if I run Stored process in EG i am able to see the output.

My SSP code :

proc template;
define style styles.test;
parent=styles.default;
style table from table /
prehtml='

';
end;
run;
ods html file='temp.html' style=styles.test
headtext='
';
proc print data=sashelp.class;
run;
ods html close;

Thanks,
3 REPLIES 3
Vince_SAS
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
Try changing your opening ODS statement from this:

[pre]file='temp.html'[/pre]

to this:

[pre]file=_webout[/pre]

Note that this will only work when the stored processes is executing on a Stored Process Server, and when either the SAS Stored Process Web Application or the SAS Information Delivery Portal is used to execute the stored process.

If you need to execute the stored process from multiple clients, the use of the STPBEGIN and STPEND macros is recommended:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/stpug/61271/HTML/default/a003152542.htm

Vince DelGobbo
SAS R&D
shiva
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,

Can I send the content of the report in the email rather that the link of the stored process.

For e.g When i click Email link in the IDP it only send the link,but i want to send the content via email.

Thanks,
shiva
Vince_SAS
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
I don't think there is any do to this from the Portal using the technique you describe.

You could create a stored process that automatically emails the result to the appropriate individuals after the stored process finishes execution.

Vince DelGobbo
SAS R&D

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation