BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
breana_murphy
Calcite | Level 5

I would like to create a SAS stored process and place it in the SAS Information Delivery Portal that will have one frame for the use to dynamically change a prompt and the second frame will display my graphic.

I found the following SAS example that does exactly what I want and should work as is, but it doesnt.

43723 - Sample: Submitting a SAS® Stored Process request in an HTML Frame and displaying the output ...

I used this stored process as is and I am trying to run it on the SAS portal and I get this "An error has occurred. Please contact the Administrator.".

The SASPortal4.4 log shows no updates

but the SASBIPortlets4.4,log shows the following error:

2015-06-01 17:21:12,487 [tomcat-http--22] ERROR [unknownunknown] org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/SASBIPortlets].[action] - Servlet.service() for servlet [action] in context with path [/SASBIPortlets] threw exception [java.lang.Exception: ImgViewerAction: couldn't get content streamer from session] with root cause

java.lang.Exception: ImgViewerAction: couldn't get content streamer from session

Any ideas why this stored process isnt working?

I did have stream checked and package not checked as result capabilities in SAS managment console.

And advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Since your difficulty is with a posted Tech Support example, it would be good for them to learn of the circumstances where it doesn't work. They can look at ALL your code, verify that it is the same as the sample and then look at your configuration and where you are running the stored process. It could be something as simple as the form action URL that you are using needs to change from the sample or it could be something else in your configuration. Tech Support can look at everything and make suggestions based on everything they know about your program and system.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation