BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sandeep_reddy
Quartz | Level 8

Dear Team,

I have created one stored process and i am trying to integrate with SAS web server. I have followed some sample steps in the following URL https://libraries.io/github/Boemska/sas-hot-editor.

Requirement is  , a user needs to select the path of a .csv file and a column from csv file  needs  to be updated in a database table. 

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep

7 REPLIES 7
sandeep_reddy
Quartz | Level 8

HI Bremser,

Thanks For your Reply,

I have tested from SAS E.G and my code is working fine by giving a location in prompt. I need to link this stored process with existing  web server.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep

sandeep_reddy
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Bremser,

AS in attached document i have followed the steps,but still i am not able to access. The mentioned code in the document is sample one.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep

sandeep_reddy
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Bremser,

When i hit the URL ,it is showing a blank page.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep.o

boemskats
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Sandeep,

What exactly are you trying to do? The link you pasted points to an app that we built, but the steps there are deployment steps specific to that app - you shouldn't have to create any more stored processes or do any further integration. Following just some steps from that page really won't get you very far. 

The original app and instructions can be found at https://github.com/Boemska/sas-hot-editor, but you must either have your csv data already in a dataset, or point the editor to a database.

What I'm most curious to find out is.... how did you come across this project? We've barely advertised it to anyone...

Nik

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation