BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Woz_EDS
Calcite | Level 5
I have a stored process that is creating a filtered dataset based on parameters.
I also have another stored process that refreshes the LOVs of the first SP to contain distinct values found in the source mart.
When I run the SP to create my dataset in Enterprise guide I am presented with the refreshed list of values, however when I run a report in WRS that references the SP it is giving me the list from the last time I saved the report.
Do I need to do something extra in order to see the new LOV in WRS?
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Vince_SAS
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
I asked the Web Report Studio development staff for guidance, but that raised more questions. Please open a track with our Technical Support department at:

http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm

Vince DelGobbo
SAS R&D
deleted_user
Not applicable
Dear Web Report Studio Users,

In order to make SAS Web Report Studio (WRS) a better reporting tool, WRS will be conducting a few different usability tests on future design prototypes. We would love to get feedback on these designs from WRS users. In order to set up these tests, please take a five minute survey so we can place you in the appropriate usability test.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/145908/wrsquestionnaire

Future usabiltiy tests will be conducted within the new SAS support site WRS forum.

If you have any questions or encounter technical difficulties, please contact Jennifer Cowley at jennifer.cowley@sas.com.

Many thanks,
SAS Web Report Studio Usability

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation