BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
rajiv436
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi Friends, I'm facing a problem with stored processes in IDP, it doesn't displays the output and generating below mentioned errors. Can you please help me. NOTE: Writing HTML Body file: sashtml.htm ERROR: File is in use, /SASCONF/conf93/Lev1/SASApp/sashtml.htm. ERROR: No body file. HTML output will not be created. NOTE: The SAS System stopped processing this step because of errors.
Thanks& Regards,
Rajiv Santosh.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Timmy2383
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I think the problem might be that with the STREAM option selected and running on the stored process server in the IDP it defaults to HTML output (ODS HTML), but then you're explicitly trying to use ODS TAGSETS.MSOFFICE2k when the listing is already in use for HTML. 

Are you trying to make it create a file that the user downloads?  If so, I believe you need to change your approach a bit.  Check out pages 17-18 of this paper http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings15/SAS1700-2015.pdf.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Timmy2383
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Did you select "streaming" as the output type on the execution tab of the stores process?

Are you using the %stpbegin and %stpend macros? I believe if either of these are true and you have any Html ODS statements in your code then it will create a conflict.

Can you share your stored process code?
rajiv436
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Timmy,

Stream option is enabled and I used %stpbegin and %stpend in my stored process program. In EG its working fine and generating output, but when I access through with Information delivery portal, it gives me such error msg. Find the screen shots also.

Here I've attached my Stored process code. 

Screen Shot 05-02-16 at 05.33 PM.PNG
Thanks& Regards,
Rajiv Santosh.
Timmy2383
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I think the problem might be that with the STREAM option selected and running on the stored process server in the IDP it defaults to HTML output (ODS HTML), but then you're explicitly trying to use ODS TAGSETS.MSOFFICE2k when the listing is already in use for HTML. 

Are you trying to make it create a file that the user downloads?  If so, I believe you need to change your approach a bit.  Check out pages 17-18 of this paper http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings15/SAS1700-2015.pdf.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation