I have created a Stored Process with a simple SQL query using PROC SQL function and saved it in a local folder. I opened SAS Management console and defined the Stored Process in the Maps folder which comes under BI Manager. While defining the Stored Process in the Maps folder I have specified the following,
• SAS Server: Stored Process Server,
• SAS Code Repository: <<Path of the Stored Process Local folder>>,
• Source File: <<Stored Process file name>>.
I don’t get the Stored Process file in the SAS Information Map even after defining the server.
You might want to work with Tech Support on this one. It will be easier for them to look at your code and screen shots to help you debug this. Click on the link "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page.
Great! And, just a reminder -- if you plan for your stored process to provide the data for an information map, you must:
1) build the information map
2) write, test and define the stored process
3) LINK the stored process to the information map from inside Information Map Studio.
You will need to explicitly perform the linking steps -- the link does not happen automatically between the information map and the stored process and the information map is not built automatically just because you have defined the stored process.
The folks in Tech Support can help you complete or correct the link step if you have not done this.