BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
arunrami
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi @boemskats  Thanks for you suggestions, I am going to follow your idea, hope our admin team will provide access to import file to webserver.

boemskats
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi Jim,

Are you after something like this? https://github.com/Boemska/sas-hot-editor

If you've got any questions please feel free to drop me a line. Glad you enjoyed the forum 🙂

Nik

Jim_O_CCCU
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Nik,

The forum was awesome thanks. I will check that out and PM you should it fit the bill. 😎

Jim

Jim_O_CCCU
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi all,

We opted for a hybrid approach in the end.

1. Used Base SAS to produce a dataset containing my key info fields and the blank fields that the users need to populate - output as an MS Access database table

2. Developed an MS Access front end, linked to the table from (1), hosted on a organisational shared drive to do handle the data input, access control, auditing and validation

3. Built and scheduled a SAS VA report over the MS Access table to give an up to date picture of data entry progress and MI on what the gathered data was telling us

Thanks for your input on the other potential solutions

Jim

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 5 in conversation