BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rajiv436
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi ,

We've a problem in stored process excecution. we have selected a dynamic list in one of the prompts, In that the values are not retrieving to display from the selected table of dynamic list. Selected table for dynamic list and other tables used in the stored process belongs to same library. 

Key points:

we are successfully getting the values list in the prompt only before the exection of using Library with libname statement.

If we're not executing the libname statement, before running the storerd process its not poping the list in the prompt.

Here I've attached some screenshots and the code used in the stored process. 

Screen Shot 06-16-16 at 05.10 PM.PNGScreen Shot 06-16-16 at 05.11 PM.PNG
Thanks& Regards,
Rajiv Santosh.
4 REPLIES 4
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

I don't see any code in your screenshots, but I guess you need to define your library in the metadata so that it is automatically assigned by the stored process server.

rajiv436
Fluorite | Level 6

That Library is already registered with Meta data.

Please find the code below we are using.

Thanks& Regards,
Rajiv Santosh.
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

To verify that the library definition is not the culprit, I'd create a simple STP that reads data from a dataset in that library (without explicit libname for that library in the STP) and test that.

rajiv436
Fluorite | Level 6

AS per the update from SAS Technical support, To generate the values dynamically, the table used in the prompt should belongs to the same library of other tables used in the program, I already have the program in the same manner, then also it won't work.

May I get any additional information to resolve this issue.

Thanks& Regards,
Rajiv Santosh.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation