Your SAS programs, embedded in web apps and elsewhere

Stored Process Error

N/A

Stored Process Error

Dear SAS professionals,
I have created and registered SAS Stored Process using EG. When I log to SAS Portal with user “sas” everything works fine, but when I log to SAS Portal with user “sasdemo” then submitting SAS Stored Process returns an error:

Stored Process Error
Unable to execute stored process.
User is not authorized to access stored process.

I have tried everything I know, but failed to solve it. Do you have any suggestions ?
Thank you in advance.
SAS Super FREQ

Re: Stored Process Error

Posted in reply to deleted_user
Diagnosing authentication errors can be very difficult. You can try defining a parameter named _DEBUG, set the value to "trace,log" (no quotes) and rerun the stored process to see if that gives you any further information.

I suggest that you open a track with our Technical Support department, who can assist you in getting a solution:

http://support.sas.com/techsup/contact/submit_emits2.html

Vince DelGobbo
SAS R&D
N/A

Thank you Vince, for an advice, I'll try to do as you wrote.

Best regards,
Sarunas
N/A

Hi,
In your SAS Management Console, check the properties of your Stored process under the Stored Process manager and make sure that you have read and execute permissions.

Thanks,
MRC
N/A

You have to have the stored process authorization as a login for anyone who needs to run a stored proc. Check the 'sas' users properties in management console and you should see what I am talking about.

Brian
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation