BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SP_RANDE
Calcite | Level 5
Hello!
I get the following error in an alert message box after running my stored process. It executes perfectly but occurs this message at the end. Have any one familiar with this and what is the remedy? Can anyone please help me out with this?

ERROR:
---------------------------------------
An error occurd executing the stored Process job "StoredProc_Report1".
Integration Technologies failed to detect temporary library. [Error] Libname PMTALIB is not assigned.
---------------------------------------

But I am sure that I am not trying to create a library with this name PMTALIB. If I invoke the same stored process from Excel, it works fine and no error.

Thanks in advance.
RA.
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi,
A quick search of support.sas.com revealed this, perhaps relevant, Tech Support Note:
http://support.sas.com/techsup/unotes/SN/019/019752.html

If you are not using PROC RISK, as described in the note, your best bet for a quick resolution is to contact Tech Support. For more information on how to contact Tech Support, refer to:
http://support.sas.com/techsup/contact/index.html

Good luck,
cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation