Your SAS programs, embedded in web apps and elsewhere

Stored Process - Display Prompt Filters above Results to re-run stp with different filters

New Contributor

Stored Process - Display Prompt Filters above Results to re-run stp with different filters

In a stored process I've created prompts before that come up before the stored process runs. How can I have these prompts available above the table of data that returns? I'd like to be able to change prompt values and re-run the stored process from the same page, after searching around I am uncertain where this sort of configuration would go.

Regular Contributor

Re: Stored Process - Display Prompt Filters above Results to re-run stp with different filters

Try changing the &_action= parameter value to &_action=PROPERTIES,RECALL
New Contributor

Re: Stored Process - Display Prompt Filters above Results to re-run stp with different filters

Unfortunately no luck here, &_action=PROPERTIES,RECALL does not help to display the prompts above the result table after the stored process runs
Regular Contributor

You probably will have to use Custom Form in this case, with Framesets (Upper section/frame for the Parameters, Lower section/frame for the Stored Process Execution Results)

Check the following SAS Documentation for examples and detailed instructions

- SAS 9.3 Stored Processes: Examples

Not knowing which version of SAS you have, Check out the corresponding SAS Stored Processes: Developer's Guide for your SAS version

Hope this help,
Ahmed

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation