BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
patel1987
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am lokking for this solution. Because I am really wondering to do this job done. Right now I m working on this code whichever you mentioned. So I am really appreacite that you give me this solution to Create title page in excel via XML rpeort.

Thanks.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
In addition to Vince's suggestions (to simplify your stored process as a means of debugging), I want to mention that many of these system options, specified at the top of your code are inappropriate for TAGSETS.EXCELXP output:
[pre]
options orientation=landscape leftmargin=0.5in rightmargin=0.5in
topmargin=0.5in bottommargin=0.5in ls=160 ps=50 mprint symbolgen;
[/pre]

Several of these system options are LISTING-destination only options, such as LINESIZE and PAGESIZE and other options, such as ORIENTATION, and the MARGIN options only work for "paged" destinations like RTF and PDF.

When you are using TAGSETS.EXCELXP for output generation, attributes like orientation and print settings are controlled by suboptions specified like this:
[pre]
ods tagsets.excelxp ...... style=sasweb
options(suboption-list);

an example of a suboption list would be:

ods tagsets.excelxp ...... style=sasweb
options(doc='Help' embedded_titles='Yes' orientation='landscape' zoom='150');
[/pre]

ExcelXP will not use LINESIZE and PAGESIZE and will not use the system option settings for print settings.

This user-group paper discusses more of the print-related sub-options used with TAGSETS.EXCELXP:
http://www.nesug.org/proceedings/nesug08/ap/ap06.pdf

cynthia
saspert
Pyrite | Level 9
Thank you Cynthia. I am reworking a code that was built by the previous programmer. In the process, I ignored these lines which were meant for PDF destination.

I should make it a point to make a mental note of this. 🙂

Regards

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation