BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Smijoss
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I have a program that creates an output file using ODS Target.excelxp.

When i run it normally in EG , i see an addtional tab of result from where I can download it.

However when i convert the code and run it as a stored procedure, the result tab does not appear.

Please see the attachment.

Has anyone faced this issue before and was able to solve it.  Is there some setting I am missing ?

Thanks

Smijo

storeprocess2.JPGstoreprocess1.JPG
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

There have been many previous forum postings, in this forum, about using TAGSETS.EXCELXP. Generally, as a stored process, TAGSETS.EXCELXP output can only be the destination returned to a few of the client applications: the Information Delivery Portal and to a browser using the Stored Process Web App. Even Excel will not accept a stored process whose destination has been set to TAGSETS.EXCELXP. If some client applications recognize that you are using a destination that they don't accept, they will either not show you anything or show you a blank screen or sometimes, change the destination behind the scenes to SASReport XML. So without actually seeing the code you created and whether your overrode &_ODSDEST correctly and/or whether you set the content-type header correctly, it is hard to make more constructive suggestions except that you search the forum for postings on stored processes and TAGSETS.EXCELXP. You should find plenty of hits.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation