BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I have created a stored process in EG and when I go to run the SP, I get the following error messages:

ERROR: File MRTU_SA.RESOURCE_CONGESTION_COUNTERFLOW.DATA does not exist.

ERROR: The metadata for the table/view MRTU_SA.RESOURCE_CONGESTION_COUNTERFLOW does not exist.

ERROR: File AM_REF.RESID_TO_CONTRACTUAL_ENTITYID_2.DATA does not exist.

ERROR: The metadata for the table/view AM_REF.RESID_TO_CONTRACTUAL_ENTITYID_2 does not exist.

Prior to these errors however, I get some notes that say the data sources were successfully assigned:

NOTE: Libref MRTU_SA was successfully assigned as follows:

Engine: META

Physical Name:

NOTE: Libref AM_REF was successfully assigned as follows:

Engine: META

Physical Name:

The data exists because I can see the tables in the Server List and if I run the Process Flow manually I get the expected results. What am I missing here?

Thanks...
1 REPLY 1
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
If you run the process flow manually, are you running on the sp server then, or using a workspace server? It seems that the libnames might be assigned differently in these two situations. What output do you get if you add a proc datasets to your program?

/Linus
Data never sleeps

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation